As the quarantines for him coronavirus they are generalized in the world, nature seems to regain its rights in cities empty of inhabitants. Animals living on the periphery now venture into the urban centers in search of food.
The swans swimming in the crystal clear waters of Venice were only a preview. In our country there were coatis, a family of ducks, a weasel, alligators and coatis.
Users of TN and The People they were able to record in pictures the animal walk through their houses coastal areas and streets.
– This Wednesday morning a group of coatis he walked through the streets of Oberá, in Missions.
– A family of ducks sirirí strolls the most wild through the streets of the town Cordoba from Guatimozín.
– Magalí shared the photo he took of a yak on the waterfront of the province of Formosa.
– The snakes also appeared on the Formosa waterfront.
– Pamela lives in Sea of Tuyú and she was resting on a deck chair when she suddenly had an unexpected visitor: in the garden, a weasel.
Corresponsal de Argentina, Encargado de seleccionar las noticias más relevantes de su interés a nuestro sitio web NewsPer.com