With a resolution published this Sunday in the Official Gazette, the Government authorized a new movement certificate for those who are exempt from complying with preventive social isolation, such as health workers or security forces.
The new “Unique Enabling Certificate for Circulation (CUHC)” will be processed online and must be presented to the authorities that require it along with the DNI. It will be valid for seven days and will be renewable.
According to the Interior Ministry they advanced to TN.com.ar, the CUHC will coexist for a time (which was not yet specified) with other documents, such as the certificate of the Government of the City of Buenos Aires. And both will be valid to justify circulation.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Transportation indicated that state officials who already have permission to move do not need to renew it.
As reported by the Interior Ministry, the certificate is obtained through the web https://tramitesadistancia.gob.ar.
Article 2 of resolution 48/2020 indicates that are exempt “from the obligation to process and carry” this certificate those who “must move due to force majeure”. “In these cases, the exception to social, preventive and compulsory isolation must be accredited through reliable documentation that accounts for the event that occurred,” he indicates.
Who must process it to circulate
Those who must process it, according to the provisions of article six of decree 297/20 “Preventive and compulsory social isolation”, are:
one. Health Personnel, Security Forces, Armed Forces, migratory activity, national meteorological service, firefighters and air traffic control.
two. Higher authorities of the national, provincial, municipal and Autonomous City governments of Buenos Aires Workers of the national, provincial, municipal public sector and of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, summoned to guarantee essential activities required by the respective authorities.
3. Personnel of the justice services on duty, as established by the competent authorities.
Four. Foreign diplomatic and consular personnel accredited to the Argentine government, within the framework of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations and the 1963 Vienna Convention on Consular Relations and the staff of international organizations accredited to the Argentine government, of the Red Cross and White Helmets.
5. People who must assist others with disabilities; family members needing assistance; older people; to boys, girls and adolescents.
6. People who must attend to a situation of force majeure.
7. People affected to the performance of funeral services, burials and cremations. In such a framework, activities that signify meeting of people are not authorized.
8. People affected to the attention of school, community canteens and picnic areas.
9. Personnel working in audiovisual, radio and graphic communication services.
10. Personnel affected to public works.
eleven. Wholesale and retail supermarkets and local retail stores. Pharmacy. Hardware stores. Veterinary. Bottle supply.
12. Food industries, their production chain and supplies; personal hygiene and cleanliness; of medical equipment, medicines, vaccines and other sanitary supplies.
13. Activities related to the production, distribution and commercialization of agriculture and fishing.
14. Telecommunications, fixed and mobile internet and digital services activities.
fifteen. Undeferrable activities related to foreign trade.
16. Collection, transport and treatment of urban solid waste, dangerous and pathogenic.
17. Maintenance of basic services (water, electricity, gas, communications, etc.) and emergency care.
18. Public passenger transportation, transportation of goods, oil, fuels and LPG.
19. Home delivery of food, medicines, hygiene products, cleaning products and other supplies of need.
twenty. Laundry services.
twenty-one. Postal and parcel distribution services.
22. Essential surveillance, cleaning and guard services.
2. 3. Minimum guards to ensure the operation and maintenance of Oil and Gas Fields, Oil and gas treatment and / or refining plants, transport and distribution of electrical energy, liquid fuels, oil and gas, fuel dispensing stations and electric power generators .
24. I KNOW. Casa de Moneda, ATM services, transportation of flows and all those activities that the CENTRAL BANK OF THE ARGENTINE REPUBLIC has essential to guarantee the operation of the payment system.
Corresponsal de Argentina, Encargado de seleccionar las noticias más relevantes de su interés a nuestro sitio web NewsPer.com