The Ministry of Transport launched a new permit that may be presented at the controls being carried out on the routes and accesses to the Capital
The Ministry of Transportation launched this Thursday a new national circulation permit to be presented at the controls that are being carried out on routes and accesses to the city of Buenos Aires by citizens exempt from the compulsory and preventive social isolation regime, and which are not have a valid prior state accreditation.
This certificate may be obtained by those who are engaged in excepted activities, such as personnel from the security forces, the food industry, telecommunications or waste collection, public services, etc.
All the declarers of exceptions linked to health services and who use vehicles for the development of their activities, will have at their disposal the option “Wafer for vehicles affected by the Health Service”, which must be displayed on the vehicle’s windshield in order to mobilize, in order to facilitate and accelerate their circulation.
Whoever is complying with the isolation, but requires minimal and essential displacements to obtain cleaning supplies, medicines and food, should not make the new permit.
The steps to follow are those:
– Enter the website of Remote Procedures
– Register with ID or username and password of AFIP
– Complete in the keyword search “Application for a Traffic Permit”
– Click on “Start procedure”
– Fill the form with the requested personal data, click “Save”
– Select the “Confirm procedure” button and wait to receive a File Number
– Once the File Number is received, you should go to the “My procedures” tab located at the top edge of the screen
– Select the “Finished” option located on the left margin of the web and double-click on the procedure in question
– Once located on the document “Traffic Permit”, in the “Action” column, select the “View” option, indicated by the symbol of an eye.
Finally, from that screen you can open the document that is downloaded to view the permission.
Corresponsal de Argentina, Encargado de seleccionar las noticias más relevantes de su interés a nuestro sitio web NewsPer.com